04 May 2017
On Tuesday 9th May 2017 at 11am, we have hosted our live webinar:
The Modern Workplace: Why You Can’t Afford to Ignore it
Hear it from the experts and get the answers you need. You missed the webinar? No worries, we’ve recorded it! You can watch the webinar now:
Moving to Skype For Business
Can you afford to?
As part of the Office 365 suite, Skype for Business offers a list of licence options, an endless choice of features and capabilities that span online, on-premise and hybrid deployments.
* Pricing the right solution for your business can be bewildering.
* Calculating return on investment is a challenge.
* Comparing investment options (including your legacy system) is complex.
Invariably, Skype for Business will save you money – we’ll show you how.
Can you afford not to?
Businesses are accelerating the digitisation of processes. ‘The Modern Workplace’ is no longer an aspiration. It’s a reality.
* Businesses that make the transition will work better and spend less.
* Those that ignore it will carry an unsustainable disadvantage.
* Skype for Business and Office 365 has the tools to get you there.
Find out how your business can make the move, simply and quickly.
Jon Harris, G3 Comms CTO
Jon’s skills focus on the business/IT interface, contributing to the strategic direction with technology that can build competitive advantage and secure the future direction of the company. Jon helps IT leaders make the transition to business strategists, treating technology as a money-making asset with optimal return on investment
Technical skills include:
* Unified Communications for Microsoft, Avaya, Shoretel….
* WAN and LAN networking technologies and security for Cisco, Huawei, Juniper….
* Software virtualisation, infrastructure and cloud computing